Natural hair and the Gym??

Hello ladies! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving.

I have been receiving messages about what I do with my hair when I work out. As of lately I have been wearing my wigs (as shown in the picture below). It is just so much more easier for me and my hair. When I get home I rinse my hair with water and spray a light leave in conditioner to keep it moisturized.

When I am not wearing my wigs and just wearing my natural hair I put my hair in a high puff. I notice when I work out I have to wash my hair every 3 to 4 days because my scalp and hair gets very dry and itchy. My work out routine usually consist of 30 min cardio and weight lifting 4 days a week.  Washing my hair as often as I do is a must especially in the winter time. When I am not working out I let my hair free and just let it breathe.


Leave a comment below and let me know what you do to your hair when your working out?


No comments:

Post a Comment