Twist Out on Natural Hair

Just like most of you I have seen hundreds of tutorials and blog posts about twist outs on natural hair.  I wanted to show you how I perfected my own Twist out on my natural hair. I have 4b/4c hair with low porosity so doing my twist outs on wet hair is best. The below twist out I did is on dry natural hair and I have actually been love the results more. My twist outs last longer and first day hair i don't have much shrinkage. Check out the few steps below. 


Step 1: Add your favorite hair oil while taking out your twists. Right now I am loving this Argan oil by Orlando Pita. This oil smells delicious!


Step 2: Take down you twist and separate. As you can see where I am pointing I have already started to separate the curls for a fuller look. Separating your hair with the oil on your finger tips helps control frizz. 


Step 3: Take your pick and fluff. I place the pick in my hair and only comb through the roots not all the way through because I don't want to disturb the curl pattern. 




Step 4: Take a selfie and enjoy your curly fro! 

If you want more step by step looks from me leave a comment below on what styles you would like to see. Thank you for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment