Strips & High Waisted Jeans

              Hey Ladies!! so sorry for this late blog post but like my mom always says better late than never! Here is a cute outfit I put together going to the mall with my family. I didn't know what to wear with the strip shirt. It was so boring it took forever to find a match. So I found these cute high waisted jeans to wear them with and this cute purple belt. Now why did I choose purple if the color in my shirt is blue? I chose the purple as a pop color. My shoes are all different types of colors and purple was one of them, that purple belt popped that purple color out in the shoes. It was so comfortable to wear and I just loved them! This outfit was instantly CHICIFIED!!! Thanks so much for reading outfit is specified below! <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12346115/?claim=867ch59x39b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Top: Armani Exchange
High waisted Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: American Eagle
Belt: Loft
Sunglasses: Loft
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Hair: Destiny from Ky'Ny creations located in Rochester NY
XOXO: Liva!!


3 comments:

  1. I like the color combinations
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look flawless and so beautiful in that casual outfit.
    Btw I like your blog and fashion sense, maybe wanna follow each other via GFC? Just let me know and I’ll follow right back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete