Dry hair?? Not this again!!!

Hello Ladies!! I know its been awhile but I'm back with another Natural hair Topic!! So I would like to talk about dry hair. what else can I say about dry natural hair besides it is VERY DRY. You see with the type of hair African American women have it is naturally dry. Usually women with natural hair think that we have to moisturize our hair every day to get that perfect bouncy non dry hair. Well ladies let me tell you something... WE DONT! Embrace how your hair is naturally. Moisturizing you hair is great an that is something you should do but it will continue to be dry because that is just how it is naturally. Personally I think it is beautiful because dry hair you can mold. You can spritz some water in there and start molding it your hair like playdough. No matter what we do after the end of the week that four day old twist it will still be dry. How do you feel about your dry hair? What do you do to moisturize your dry hair for a long period of time? Please let me know! Subscribe to my blog via Google+ or Bloglovin!!! Until next time ladies!! XOXO Liva!

Also Check out my E-store in the shop section!! DEALS DEALS DEALS!!!!
                                                             

4 comments:

  1. yes i agree with you, our hair is always dry so stressing over it isnt going to help at all. We just have to do the best we can.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! From the looks of it we (naturalistas) are doing pretty good with our dry hair!!.. Subscribe for more

      Delete
  2. enjoyed reading this!
    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete