~Maxi and a Red Lip~

Hey everyone!! I have a new Outfit of the week post. I was getting ready for work and thought what am I going to wear? This outfit was perfect for the office. The maxi dress is very summery and the colors are bold and beautiful. This gave some life to my outfit especially at work where it is very dull and sometimes lifeless. I added this cute short sleeve pink cardigan to compliment the pink in the dress. I added my sandals and this cute metallic color purse (which has been my go to bag lately LOL). With this dress I knew I had to throw on some cute makeup to enhance the look. I added a red lip as a pop of color to my face, everything else was simple. Let me know what you think! Don't forget to Subscribe!!




Dress: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Cartigan: LOFT
Purse: Nine West
Necklace:Loft
Lip: Mac Ruby Woo
XOXO Liva <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment