Wash and Go gone RIGHT... but then WRONG!

Hey there Naturalistas! I know its been a while but I am back in hyper drive now to give you guys what you are looking for! I wanted to talk about Wash and Go's. I usually don't do them but lately I have been having the urge to give them a try. Now usually when I do a wash and go I use ECO Styler Gel because I need something strong to hold my curls and make sure they are intact. After a couple of days with the wash and go it gets super dry and my curls are hard and crunchy. I don't like it at all because when my next wash day comes around detangling is SUPER difficult!!! So I went to target and I saw this product by Cantu Shea Butter called Coconut Curling Cream. It wasn't a gel but it claimed to keep my curls intact with out that crunchy feeling. I decided to get it so I went home and tried it out. I washed my hair, moisturized it and then decided to run the Coconut Curling Cream throughout my hair. After I diffused it dry my curls where literally POPPING!! I loved it so much I couldnt keep my hands out of my hair. I put my hair in a pineapple and went to bed. The next morning I went after getting dressed I took my hair down and my curls look great! The ONLY problem was that the product was so flakey!! It looked like caked up dandruff in my hair ALL around my hair!! I was so disappointed, I wore that style for 3 days and the washed it right out! Maybe I put to much product in my hair I don't know but, please help me!! Do you know of any products I can use for my wash and go's?? What products do you use? Please leave a comment below to help me out!! Until next time!


XOXO Liva!

No comments:

Post a Comment