Ninja Bun and Myrtle Beach

Hello there Fashionistas! So over the past week I have visited myrtle beach south carolina! I had the best time over there. It was sunny and cool over there and it was very relaxing. In this "Outfit of the week" I am wearing my hammer pants from forever 21. These pants are comfortable and a cute easy throw on that is chic.  I wore a tank as my top and added a short sleeve cardigan. It was hot in myrtle beach but not as hot to wear the tank by its self. Also I added the cardigan for a pop of color. For my hair I did the ninja bun with my braids. This is my first time doing the ninja bun and it was actually fun a complementary to my face. You see ladies don't be afraid to try new things especially if it looks good on you! If you guys have anything you would like to see me wear or do with my braids please leave a comment below.




Pants: Forever 21
Tank: Walmart
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Make up: MAC
Hair: Billie Jeans in Harlem NY
XOXO Liva!

No comments:

Post a Comment