Mini Twist In... Mini Twist Out!

Hello everyone... I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Im here with a Natural hair topic that can help you stretch the style.  I wanted to style my hair in mini twist, small mini twist that can last a while. I kept them in about 3 weeks (once it started looking very frizzy and old) and did a couple of styles but mostly wore them down. It was very simple, easy and a great protective style. After the 3 weeks I decided instead of washing my hair, how can I stretch this style? I co-washed with the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingler conditioner and put olive oil and coconut oil in my hair. Once I was done I rolled the mini twist with perm rods. I had the grey one's available but I'm pretty sure any size would work. I have gotten these cute drop curls with the perm rods and then just took the mini twist out. I had a full twist out that lasted about another 2 weeks. I figure why take out the mini twist and re-wash my hair again just to do another twist out. When you have a protective style like mini twist there are so many ways you can stretch the same style but get a different look. I loved how my hair came out and now its definitely time to wash! How do you ladies stretch your styles?? What type of conditioners do you use?? Please let me know in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!!
XOXO LIVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment