Interview Series: Simple Dresses.. Different Look

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen! Its been forever but I have been working on some great ideas for you! If you have any questions on a topic that you want me to discuss please leave it in the FAQ section on the blog. So now on with the OOTW. I have been recently going on multiple interviews for different fashion jobs and I have been wearing multiple outfits. I want to do a series of how you should look when going on a interview. Lets talk about dresses. Depending on the type of job you are interviewing for you can wear fashionable dresses. In outfit number one I have a on this black and blue dress with a black blazer. This is pretty much standard for any type of job, paring a blazer with a dress has you ready for a job in a corporate office or a retail store. I parried this with some black wedges and sliver accessories. When going to a interview you want to keep your accessories as simple as possible. In my outfit number two I have the same dress on but with a yellow cardigan. The yellow cardigan gives a pop of color to the outfit but complements it in a great way. It also gives a much calmer look for not so professional jobs. I am going on interviews for different fashion companies and I suggest showing off your fashion sense at the interview. Putting on your resume that you are fashionable is one thing but actually showing them how fashionable you are is another. I parried this look with some black flats and sliver accessories. Follow me on my Instagram page @flygurlo92 with the #ChicLikeU so I can take a look of what time of dresses you wear to work or on a interview!



Outfit #1
Dress: Studio AA
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Tj Maxx
Accessories: Rainbow

Outfit #2
Dress: Studio AA
Cardigan: Ann Taylor 
Shoes: Macy's
Accessories: Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment