Outfit of the Week: Blue, Black and Comfortable Chic

In this outfit of the week, I was on my way to a get together at a friends house.  Just conversation, food and drinks. I wanted to look nice but comfortable as well. I decided to wear my high waisted blue washed jeans and paired it with this laced navy blue top. I know I'm not showing the high waisted part of my jeans because of the type of blouse I wore. That blouse is satin and does not look good tucked in. Since its still "fall" time I added my suede wedged boots. They are not to hot on my feet but warm enough for the weather at night. I added my pea coat and black bag. My hair is the perm rod set last seen in my DIY: Spa Day post. I loved this look it was comfortable and still fabolous. I hope you enjoyed in this OOFTW and if you are still looking for christmas gifts check out my shop. I have a lot of deals in there for xmas!  
                                                                                                     



Blouse: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: DSW
Coat: Michael Kors
Bag: WetSeal
Earrings/Necklace: WetSeal

2 comments:

  1. I love ur outfit especially those jeans!! Can you please do a makeup look?? I loved your makeup in the atlantic city ooftw!!

    ReplyDelete