The Tension Method on Natural Hair

Picture this, you want to blow out your hair but you don't want to put a lot of direct heat on your hair. What do you do?? Well let me tell you something I have recently discovered that protects and stretches my hair. Most of you probably of have heard of the tension method. How this method works is you hold on to the end of your hair and point the blow dryer down the shaft of your hair. I try not to go back and fourth with the blow dryer because it makes your hair very frizzy. I love this method because It gives me the stretch that I need for a blow out plus the protection of my strains. How do you stretch your hair?? If you have heatless method please let me know I would love to try them! Until next time!!
Blowdryer: Conair
Heat Protectant: Olive Oil lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment