Cool Mornings

           Hello Ladies!!  Here is a simple cute look I put together. I wore a black sleeveless summer dress. I love this dress it a cool, simple and sexy dress that you can just throw on with flats, sneakers or heels. I added a yellow cardigan to add a pop of color with the dress. Living in New York the mornings are always cool. So adding the cardigan is always good for a cute way to stay warm but a cool way not to be so hot.  Now for the shoes I added my flower flats. I just love these shoes!! You might see them on every post! No just joking! But these are cute to add color to any style that is simple. I decided not to wear a bag because it was a simple day with my family. Thanks for reading and if you want any types of topics you would like me to talk about please leave a comment below!! Don't forget to follow me!!!

                                    


Dress: LOFT 
Cardigan: LOFT
Shoes: American Eagle
Necklace: Claries
Earrings: Wet Seal
Hair: Twist Out
XOXO LIVA!!

8 comments:

  1. i like how you styled this
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Follow me for more and ill follow u

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u do much!!! Follow me for more outfits of the week

      Delete
  3. Cute look! Your hair is too cute! I'm looking to relocate to New York after graduation (wish me luck). Good luck on your blogging adventures!

    XOXO

    Check out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on relocating here!! You will love it!1 You will never be bored especially if you are in the city area!! Thank you so much for the love!! Follow me and ill follow back!

      Delete