Earth Tone Chic

        Hello there fashionistas!! I hope you like the new website!! Much more my flavor! Any-who here is my new OOTW outfit of the week. I was on my way out and it was very hot outside. I was tired of wearing jeans so I threw on this cute skirt. Very summer time chic. I also added these cute glasses as an accessory added to the outfit. I liked it because it matched my hair. I added this brown tank since there was a little brown in the skirt. You always want to make sure you have a compliment color in your outfit. Something so small can stand out so big with the right piece of clothing! I really loved this outfit and taking the pictures for you guys! Please don't forget to follow me! Until next time!




Skirt: Thrift store
Tank: Loft
Glasses: Aldo
Shoes: A store in Atlantic City
Bag: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment