It's my Birthday!!!!!!

          Hey Ladies!! Sorry its been a while that I been on here, it was because I was celebrating my birthday! Yes I turned the big 22. I just moved to Rochester NY about 6 months ago and I have been feeling home sick. I'm originally from Brooklyn NY and I have been missing all my friends and family. My boyfriend took everything into his hands and made this birthday a rememberable one. He had a surprise birthday party for me  and brought all of  my friends that are in Rochester to celebrate with me! After that day I no longer feel home sick! Then the next day he surprised me with a trip to Canada eh!!! I was so excited and we had a wonderful time!! To all of my Canadian viewers I love Canada and don't worry you will see my soon!! I had a wonderful and blessed birthday!! Check out my pics below and don't forget to follow me!!!









First Outfit
Black Romper: Arden B.
Jewelry: Arden B.
Sandals: Just Fab
Second Outfit:
Burgundy short sleeve turtle neck: Macy's
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Just Fab
Bag: Coach
View: Niagara Falls Canadian Side



2 comments: