Outfit of the week: Rain Rain don't go away!... I'm going to be Chic Today!

On this particular day it was raining outside and I needed to go to work. So I figured why not look cute and chic on this rainy day. I wore my corduroy slim leg pants with my light brown and gold boots. I just love these pants they are stretchy, thick and warm and these boots are to die for! I am definitely a member of justfab.com. I added my light brown/sliver rain coat so I wont be soak and wet walking to and from my car. With this type of coat it is very stylish with the gold buckles, moca buttons and belt. But the best part of this coat is it does it purpose of a rain coat. It was also very cold so I added this cute cheetah print scarf to match my cheetah print umbrella.I added my black purse and gold studded earrings for extra accessories. I felt I was so ready for the rain and still able to look cute for work. In this case it was a win win situation! If you need help with outfits to wear in these crazy winter months check out my Facebook (facebook.com/chiclikeu) I am posting outfit ideas for very cold days and wet ones. I hope you enjoyed this Outfit of the week and please #chiclikeu on instagram so I can see what you wear on rainy days!!
XOXO LIVIA <3
Rain Jacket: Macy's
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Just Fab
Umbrella: Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment